GeniusRocket is proud to present the free and live webinar:
Creating Video Content Brands Can Be Proud Of: A B2C Case Study with Audio-Technica
Audio-Technica approached GeniusRocket with the need for a brand-strengthening viral video that would get buzz from their target customers. Through careful collaboration, GeniusRocket delivered. Within 6 weeks of the concept pitch, the finished “Audio 911″ video went live and generated close to 700,000 views in less than 4 weeks. It didn’t hurt that the video cost Audio-Technica half of what it would have cost them if they had gone through traditional methods either.
Join our webinar featuring Audio-Technica’s Consumer Marketing Manager Crystal Griffith & GeniusRocket President Peter LaMotte, as they explain how they were able to create “Audio 911″ via curated crowdsourcing. The short conversation will be followed by a Q&A.
When: Tuesday, April 17th @ 1:00PM EST (1hr)
Topics Covered on the Call:
- Can you guarantee a viral video?
- How can I guarantee high quality production?
- What risk does crowdsourcing pose?
- What measurements of success did Audio-Technica set to reach with this video?
- What strategies are best for sharing and distributing online video?